Jump to content
308AR.com Community
  • Visit Aero Precision
  • Visit Brownells
  • Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About Knuckledragger

  • Rank

Profile Information

  • Location

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Let’s see.... Box of 500 77gr .22 SMKs 400 Hornady XTP 10mm 155gr 200 Sierra JHP 10mm 180gr Lee Pacesetter 300 Blackout 3 pc Die set Machinery’s Handbook 31st edition hardbound Redding type s bushing sizing die for 5.56 6 AK receiver flats and related parts AK receiver press die Harbor Freight 20 ton shop press 20 ton air-over-hydraulic bottle jack Everlast PowerTig 185DV National Metallic wet tumbler w/ 5 lbs stainless media Primary Arms 1-4x LPVO w/ mount 10 Okay Surefeed 30rd mags 6 Lancer Translucent Smoke 300BO 30rd mags Rare Breed FRT-15 trigger I binged a little after Christmas getting my shop set up. Not quite there yet, but getting closer all the time.
  2. Only monkey that touches my guns is the Well Trained Shipping Monkey at Forward Controls
  3. @98Z5V appreciate the offer. Turns out I won’t need to borrow yours. I’d emailed the seller of the rail and hadn’t heard back. For some reason my email chucked his response in the junk folder. He sent me the wrench within an hour of receiving my email. Just got it in the mail today. Gotta give props to Aaron at Valhalla Tactical. He’s on the ball, even if my email service isn’t.
  4. Troy part number is: STRX-AL3-W0BT-00 I was sent the wrench for the AR15. Looks the same, but is too small by about one tooth. thanks in advance if you’ve actually got one, 98
  5. Like the title says, I’m in need of one. Does anyone have one they’d be willing to sell me and ship out ASAP?
  6. Ditto. I’ve got them for .223/5.56 and .308. Excellent pieces.
  7. BCM A5 Buffer Tube 7.62 MOACKS from Ned @ Michiguns Tooling and collets for the mill & lathe Still waiting on the Troy Alpha rail to get shipped from Valhalla Tactical.
  8. I imagine there’s someone on the internet that would pay good money for that....
  9. @B-Man are you looking for the barrel nut for the M5 or for the M5E1? If you’re needing the M5 nut to fit an Aero handguard to it, I’ve got one I used to mock up a build. If you’re interested, let me know. I don’t need it anymore.
  10. If you think that’s bad, I’ve got size 15 Extra Narrow feet..... 😖
  11. Aero M5 Lower Receiver Aero 16” barrel RCA Nitride BCG Troy Industries 12" AR10 TRX Extreme BattleRail 6 25-round Magpul Mags (2x 292, 4x 577) Centurion Arms AMT Trigger Boonie Packer Redi-Catch FCD EMR-HC AA Mag Release Button w/ spring FCD ABC/R v3 FCD LDFA AA Decided to throw a battle rifle together. Waiting on VLTOR and/or FCD to get A5 receiver extensions in stock. Gonna just use a carbine extension til then. Haven’t decided on the grip or optic yet. Probably an LPVO of some kind.
  • Create New...