• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Hello folks!

First time post...great site here guys.  Here's my LR-308 with a quad rail and a Nikon Omega BCD scope.  Used the rifle to take a nice nine-point this year at about 265 yards.  Heading to Montana next May for Black Bear, might take this along.

Looking for a 24" complete upper - anyone know of a good source?

thanks!

post-646-136297265503_thumb.jpg

If you are considering buying used I happen to have a DPMS 24" SS fluted bull-barrel complete upper with JP VTAC handguard (rifle length) that I'd be willing to part with. It has less than 500 rounds through it, none of which were surplus ammo or metal-jacketed. I'm willing to part with it because my wife is only going to let me have so many configurations, and I'm wanting to do my own build. If you don't want to buy used, I see all kinds of them on Gunbroker.com if you want to check them out, but they're just one of a ton of places you can buy DPMS-compatible complete uppers.

On a different note, nice rifle, and welcome to the forums!

Matt - absolutely, I am open to buy used.  I have seen your name on so many posts that I feel I can trust you.  What are you asking for the upper?  It would have to be shipped to Park Hills, Ky 41011.  If you want to handle this privately, please e-mail me at mpfennig@insightbb.com.  Thanks, Mike