• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Armalite AR10B Complete Flat top Upper Assembly Wanted

Sharkey

I want to change my carry handle AR10B to a flat top but can't find a damn Flat Top anywhere in 20".  I'll buy one from anyone with a new or "very low miles" unit and/or throw in my 1000 round carry handle complete upper assembly plus cash if yours in new.  Mine will shoot quarters at will at 100 yards so it's in used but in great shape.

Looking for the complete assembly with BCG and all.  No A2 front site please.  A total flat top is all I want.

If you see one in 20" anywhere on the internet, I'll also appreciate a link.

Thanks guys

Sharkey

Edited by Sharkey

I saw that thanks.

I'm actually thinking about letting my Carry Handle 20" barrel AR10B go.  It's got about 1000 rounds through it but in great shape.  Armalite railed forend.  Gogun XL Muzzle Brake, Fab defense stock with the monopod, Hogue Pistol Grip and I'd even sell it with the Burris 6.5-20X50mm scope on it already zeroed to sweetness.

Just considering it right now since I'd let that go before I started searching for a new flat top.

Done deal.  Grabbed a GREAT deal on a new flat top, stainless barrel, National Match Trigger, Free float hand guard with A2 buttstock.

I'll swap out the stock and pistol grip on mine and already have 3 different guys after it so I COULD get as much for mine as I paid for the new one and I'll even throw a scope in to sweeten the deal.  Got more scope around than I need anyway.

Happiness all around.

Edited by Sharkey