• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Tumblers are cheap, but I'm cheaper...

.308LiteHunter

I made one out of a piece of 6" pvc two end caps a sewing machine motor and a treddle sewing machine belt a piece of plywood and a skillsaw. Yours looks even simpler, good job. Oil well drilling mud companies use large bags of ground up walnut hulls for lost circulation materials, it is good polishing media. I also added a couple tablespoonfulls of Brasso to the media. I found out later just being clean brass reloaded and shot just as well as bright polished brass.. now i put the fired brass in a drawstring bag and run it thru the gentle cycle in the top loading Maytag with a couple towels then 20 mins in the dryer works for me.

Edited by mrmackc

A major family house boss complained about the noise I replyed"what did you say?" I have my hearing aids turned off, because of the noise." Do you know that you never hear the cast iron skillet that renders you unconscious?

A major family house boss complained about the noise I replyed"what did you say?" I have my hearing aids turned off, because of the noise." Do you know that you never hear the cast iron skillet that renders you unconscious?

<laughs>

My F-I-L had new hearing aids but hadn't been wearing them...so I just stuck with the habit of yelling when I wanted him to hear me.  Well, he put them in for Thanksgiving and I hadn't talked to him yet.  He came over and set next to us, so I yelled "WHEN'S DINNER GOING TO BE SERVED?" and he came unglued from his chair, grabbing his ear that was closest to me with his faced twisted in pain.  That caused everyone to laugh.

As he turned towards me...reaching for an assault fork...his wife said "You brought that one on yourself.  Man, you totally deserved that."  Which made it even funnier.