• Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Vector Uzi Carbine. 4 Mags. As New.

Charlie

Vector Uzi Carbine. 4 Mags. As New.

Uzi-1.JPG

I bought this Uzi on January 26, 2005. My 01 FFL of that time ordered it directly from Vector Inc, and it came in a cardboard box with one 25 round Israeli magazine, a muzzle cap, a manual, and a QC tag. You can see these items in the photos. I added an original Israeli Uzi sling (somewhat worn) and three additional 25 round Israeli marked mags.

Uzi-2.JPG

This Uzi is made on an original IMI receiver, and all parts are original IMI. Vector bought the tooling and parts when IMI shut down in 1989, and (eventually) produced correct Uzi Model B carbines until they filed Chapter 11 last year (owner conflict issues). Vector Uzis are widely regarded to be equal in quality to original IMI product.

Uzi-3.JPG

When I recieved the carbine I put it in the safe, and it stayed there for years. In May of 2008 I took it to the range and fired about 25 rounds through it. My eyes don't much like open sights these days, so I put it back in the safe and looked for a scope mount. I eventually found one, a B-Square Uzi scope mount, but when it arrived I learned that it was not worth bothering with. Yeah, it was that bad.

Uzi-4.JPG

I am located in Shreveport LA, and I'm asking $775.00 for the Uzi plus actual UPS ground shipping for everything you see in the photos except the table and the denam cloth.

Uzi-5.JPG

E-mail me if you have any questions or want additional pictures. I will ship next day for CC and MO, personal checks wait 10 days, or until you send me a pic of the front and back of the canceled check, to ship.

Uzi-6.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
  • shepp locked this topic