• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

I have changed a few things and will maybe change some back or go another way. Thats the best part of the "AR" platform of rifles. there is so many things you can do to customize the rifle. The first Picture is the most up to date and the lower was last week, LOL!!

Currently:

208506_1728043515018_1056351791_31565169_6428064_n.jpg

Last Week;

199893_1702792283753_1056351791_31530495_7436279_n.jpg

I live in western N.C. so too much of the FDE color really doesnt work good for this area, Mountains and woodlands mostly.

The rifle is an LR308 with a 24" Stainless Steel Bull Barrel, Free Floated. It has a free floated Rail with a Tango Down Bipod, A MagPul PRS Stock, YHM flip up BUIS, a 3-35 x 56 scope, an ERGO rubberized grip with shelf, and I use 20 round MagPul magazines. Its wrapped with McNetts Camo Form that dosent stick to the rifle, only itself and I really like being able to change that stuff with the seasons around here if I want.

I've been getting 1/4 MOA constant accuracy and the cold bore is exactly 1 MOA low everytime. I really like how it shoots!

Let me know what you think?

• 3 weeks later...

I live in western N.C. so too much of the FDE color really doesnt work good for this area, Mountains and woodlands mostly.

Deer and rabbits are FDE, too, and it seems to work real well for them no matter what terrain they're in...

<lmao>