• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

333Kydex Holsters

Robocop1051

www.333Kydex.com

I'm always surfing several social media sites looking for new stuff to bring you guys. Lately I've been seeing a newish company making a big surge to be a name in the market.

I've seen the 333Kydex holsters online for a while, and they are some of the best looking complete rigs I've seen... IWB, OWB, with or without a light. Mag pouches for single stack, double stack and rifles. 

I haven't purchased one of these yet, but I have to say that these look as good as some of the top tier companies out there. 

Keep an eye out for this guy. I sent him an invite to join us. After a brief conversation I got the feeling that this guy is going places.

Those are really nice looking.  One of my favorite Kydex guys is PJ Holsters LLC,  http://pjholster.com/products     Customer service is superb, as are the holsters.

My son ordered the following for my Kel-Tec P-40.  This was at the time a one-off.  No mold available, as P-40's are uncommon.  Came with a note from Paul to please advise how it worked out, and if it was not exactly as desired to let him know and he would fix it.  This one is quick on and off, very easily concealed, very secure, usually worn STB and sometimes strong side.

Holster1.jpg

Holster2.jpg

Holster3.jpg

Holster4.jpg

4 hours ago, 392heminut said:

Ordered one from lasconcealment.com, $4 cheaper and able to pay online. I liked the looks of the 333kydex pouch but they do need to get up to speed on their payment options.

Good to know. I've been in contact with the owner of 333Kydex, so I'll pass this info along. I know he has made a financial investment to take his company to the next level. He's upgrading from .80 to .90 thickness on external holsters, and he's going to vacuum forming (spell check?) To speed the process and add a bit to cosmetics and cleanliness.