• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Bazooka Brothers BAZ45

RayGun19

So, I'm thinking of getting a Bazooka Brothers BAZ45 upper and stripped lower.  Anyone have any experience with these guys?  They seem like good folks.  And the idea of a lower that takes all stock AR15 parts, and an M3 Grease Gun magazine just rocks.  I've probably got everything I need in the parts bin from other projects for the lower.

Baz Bros. work very closely with Ron Williams. He is most active on AR15.com (Sorry Drew :-[ )

Ron is the self proclaimed originator of the DI 45ACP. Whether or not there is any accuracy to that claim... His work is legit and his backing is solid! He will actually make you a DI upper in almost any pistol caliber you want. He and I have been in contact recently because I have a 10mm plan in the works.

I have also heard that he will sell you just the parts you need to build your own (Bolt, Barrel, gas tube, gas block, and magwell block) if you were so inclined. Ron is also looking for someone to start manufacturing a magazine he has designed that will work in the AR15 lowers without a magwell block. Once that magazine is mass produced, his rifles will be everywhere.

Ron recently (as in within the last few weeks) started his very own and very first website at www.RMWxtreme.com The site is mainly to get his email address out there. There's not much else there.