• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Backorder/Lead Time is Killing me...

I feel your pain brother, I ordered a RRA LAR 8 Elite Operator on 2-15-11 and still no rifle.  I went through a local gun shop.. The owner told me 6-8 weeks <dontknow>

I have emailed RRA several times with no response

Let me know if you get yours in and I'll do the same...

• 3 weeks later...

I have given up on my Rock River LAR 8, and went with Armalite AR-10, which shipped in two weeks. It's sad RRA has such poor customer service because they make a pretty good product. I would have waited it out if  they would have just responded to my e-mails, and gave some no BS updates.

• 2 weeks later...

Got mine today ... Ordered 3/21/11 received 6/30/11

Gun looks great, heavier than I expected but over finish is top notch! They have redesigned the cases and I am pretty sure it will fit with optics and RRA hi rise mount

I'll follow up one scoped and fired this weekend. Have a good fourth of July!

You're lucky.  I ended up canceling the order, selling all my FN magazines, and ordering an AR10 from Armalite.  Had that in 2 weeks time.  STILL waiting on my wives upper from them.  Over 60 days now AFTER they sent the wrong upper (that was scratched on the LH side of the receiver) AND they wouldn't take it back!!!!!!!  The gun shop was nice enough to just handle it, rather than force me to take it and deal with RRA.  If she's happy with her's, we'll keep it.  If not, we'll sell in this Winter and order another Armalite for her. BS BS BS.  I don't understand how they are even in business.

I wonder if they are taking money from customers now in order to fill orders from customer from a while ago.  I've known businesses that have done that.  And they swirl the bowl like that for a while before just going down the drain for good and screwing the last few poor saps that place orders.

Armalite for me from now on!!