• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Meprolight Bullseye Sight

planeflyer21

I do practice left handed. during our qualifications, many of our shots have to be with the reaction hand. but my right side is my dominate side, so teaching myself to shoot lefty as dominate wouldn't work that well because I have a lot of other tools on my belt other than a pistol. I would have to learn everything over, including defense and arrest techniques. not to mention, idk if they would issue me new gear if I was to switch sides, such as pistol holster and taser holster.

so while practicing left handed is useful for anyone and everyone, trying to change someone completely in almost every tactical way would be in my eyes not worth it. I'm good enough and fast enough with a pistol even being funky eyed, that I would rather continue dealing with it than put that much time and money into switching the way I have been for so long. bullseye might just be a quick fix though, if not, no loss, will just have to deal with the handicap. lol.

On October 26, 2016 at 8:31 AM, ARTrooper said:

this might actually really help me a lot because I am left eye dominant but right handed.

Got the same issue. Never got used to pistol shooting with the left hand, though I can do it. So I trained myself to shoot right handed with my weak eye. It works.