• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Fostech

JJ109

Are they for sale yet? If so who is selling them? I'm saving up for one. Gotta have it to play with. Will most of the time keep it semiautomatic but if I feel like it, I will let loose. I'm a little worried about 5lb pull. Hope it's more like 3.5 like they say. The videos may have had pre production models.

1 hour ago, bowhtr1 said:

Are they for sale yet? If so who is selling them? I'm saving up for one. Gotta have it to play with. Will most of the time keep it semiautomatic but if I feel like it, I will let loose. I'm a little worried about 5lb pull. Hope it's more like 3.5 like they say. The videos may have had pre production models.

Vaporware for guns     

The Echo Trigger is currently available only on a pre-order basis.

In order to secure an order, a deposit is required.  The remaining balance will be due when the Echo Trigger is shipped.  Echo Triggers are currently estimated to begin shipping in the fourth quarter of 2016.

they been saying this like forever...so send me the 279... you will be one of the very first to receive "it"      :banana:     Wash