• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Choosing a barrel..

Barrett

Hello all,

So Mike D. was kind enough to sell me his Genesis upper receiver for my build. Now I am trying to figure out the barrel portion of the build. I found a company named Anderson manufacturing that has some reasonable priced barrels with good reviews. Does anybody have any experience with these barrels or suggestions for a barrel (in stock)?

Thanks,

Barrett

1 hour ago, Barrett said:

Also, anyone know why the sale/trade tab for creating a new topic is grey and unavailable to use? I am want to post a bolt I want to sell.

Thanks.

It shouldn't be greyed out now as you are over the 5 minimum post count. You do have to have 5 posts before you can list a for sale item. If you still can't post something just holler at one of the mods. The mods are very accommodating, especially when ya talk dirty to them. :laffs:

Edited by beantown

Barrett, I bought one of Anderson's 16" barrels for my Matrix 308 build. Fit and finish were great and so far function has been good too. I can't tell you what kind of accuracy it's delivering because the only shooting I've done is function testing and break in. I haven't had a chance to put it on paper yet, been busy with the holidays and such and now the damn wind is starting to blow here and will probably continue through spring like it usually does.