• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

25-45 Sharps Build

survivalshop

7 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

Those 90 SGKs are gettin' it done!  I love it!!!  The 25.8gr of Xterm is looking pretty damn great, too, but I'm liking the speeds of the H335.  Both look great, though - that's some damn good work, there, brother.  :thumbup:

Its great , because now I can pick a load or two & do some accuracy testing . My target Velocity was 2700 fps , so there are a few close , but I just use a target Velocity for a round about speed , I'm more looking for consistency . I added these results to the reloading section in the 24-45 Sharps .

16 hours ago, survivalshop said:

Its great , because now I can pick a load or two & do some accuracy testing . My target Velocity was 2700 fps , so there are a few close , but I just use a target Velocity for a round about speed , I'm more looking for consistency . I added these results to the reloading section in the 24-45 Sharps .

Once you're happy with the speeds you're getting, you can start fine tuning those loads, too.  Jump them on 0.2gr increments, and see which one performs.  One it going to stand out.  Then tweak it again with some 0.1gr jumps.  You're already on the way to some great loads, brother.  :thumbup: