• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Anyone use a Thunder Guns built kit

nexgen91

GO for it!  I found this on the webpage for the kit - under reviews!

"The parts kit is awful

I bought this kit a few weeks ago with the jigs and just had a chance to complete the lower receiver. The spring for the rear take down pin was to small and the spring for the safety switch had too much tension making the safety next to impossible to move. Overall the parts kit for the lower receiver is not good at all. I would say the quality of everything else appears to be good. On a side note, the jig needed some hammer manipulation to get the pins to align with the take down holes in the lower receiver. It appeared to me that there was a stacking tolerance issue or poor quality control. Not sure if I would buy again, what it'll cost to get a quality parts kit is going to push me in the range of buying a complete gun instead."

They tell you right up front that they're overwhelmed with orders, and typical shipping takes 10~15 days...  That means they don't have to start making excuses for not shipping your shiit for at least two weeks...  BS in today's online retail world, man.

Risk it if you want...   But don't come in here bitching when you have a ton of issues...
Edited by 98Z5V