• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

rifle case

rcnut

I am looking at a soft sided dbl case for my LR 5.6 creedmoor.  I am looking on ebay and found a Condor sniper drag bag and a Voodoo Tactical 46". does any one have experience with either of these, good or bad.????? looking for a bag with dbl shoulder straps to backpack it and enough padding to protect my rifles.

Thanks for every input. 

I have two of those drag bags. They're fuckin obnoxious in size. I think I folded one up and stuffed it in the garage. The other is on permanent loan. 

I put condor/voodoo/Draco all in the same category. If your decision is between them, you can't go wrong. They all make a decent/affordable bag. 

I own several Elite Survival Systems bags. I love them for being extremely well made and very protective. They hold everything I "need" and nothing extra. I may have 3 or 4 of these now. Mostly in carbine length. I have one SMG bag.... which is begging me to build a stick mag AR. I just can't decide on 9mm, .45acp or 5.7x28. 

• 2 weeks later...