• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Suggestions?

lilmidtown

Ok do After a gunsmith makes some minor adjustments to my AR10 the build is pretty much complete so It made me wonder what next? I don't have an ar15 my gun collection consists of a Smith and Wesson m&p 15-23, Winchester model 94 30-30, Savage axes 7mm-08 and a Mossberg 500 waterfowl addition . I want and ar15 but maybe something different like a mini 14 but I here lots of bad things about the mini I want something fun to shoot just wondering what y'all's thoughts are 

ive built several variants of the ar15 platform choose your poison.. or consider a bolt action  to hone your skills and save ammo and targets? 

save up for bigger and better! I like the idea to add a can ( supressor) to the ones i like the most.. save your ears!

8 hours ago, sketch said:

ive built several variants of the ar15 platform choose your poison.. or consider a bolt action  to hone your skills and save ammo and targets? 

save up for bigger and better! I like the idea to add a can ( supressor) to the ones i like the most.. save your ears!

Anything cool or that makes sense is against the law here in NY 

left handed and N.Y. hmmm 

id just move to a lesser evil and shoot heroine. it is a poision. 

Dont do that hahaha ! Robo hasent sent you his design for a 7.62x39 yet so ill sugest it, its cheep to shoot and a better bang.  my 2 mags.

Edited by sketch
good shits