• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Does anyone besides KAC make a correct M110 barrel??

jdkno

• 4 years later...

@jdkno

Do you have drawings from Randall doing this barrel for you and or any other reference i can send him? He said he can do a custom barrel if I provide the contours of it, along with parts and since he did yours to the T for the gas block/flash hider to work with the m110 suppressor, I figured it would be easy to send him?

This is from his most recent email to me about producing a clone barrel, as he did for you already.

*I would say the gas block positioning in conjunction with the flash hider is the most crucial for it.

I'm no longer taking orders for completely finished barrels made from scratch.
This is primarily due to indeterminate lead times to get barrel blanks and parts.
I can custom machine you a barrel if you provide the barrel blank, bolt, barrel extension, gas block and muzzle device and a drawing of the contour.
I charge $400 to finish out an AR type barrel from the parts you provide as long as I have the reamer and gauges already.
Any chambering, any length and any contour are possible as long as appropriate magazines and bolts and barrel extensions are available to support the cartridge.
It is often possible to re-work an existing barrel at a significantly lower cost if an appropriate donor barrel can be found.
I don't deal in parts though so I would leave that up to you to source a donor barrel.

Randall

THANKS IN ADVANCE!