• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Range Games

Every weekend a few of us get together for a little friendly competition.  If it’s rifles, this is what we do.  There are 5 rounds.  You shoot until you miss.  A miss is anything that doesn’t break the red on 2 inch square.  Center of bullseye is considered center of your group.  Targets have to be shot in order.  Distance from center of bullseye to center of furtherest hit is your round score.  Below target represents 1 round of 5 with a score of 93, from PA10, bipod, sandbag, 250 yards.  Then we go to 400 yds, 4 inch spinner, most consecutive hits, wins.  The best on consecutive hits has been 13, not me, bolt action.  The 4 inch spinner has a 3 inch target on top, you can call 3” and force everyone to shoot the 3” in their run if you hit it.

My question is do you guys have any regular competitions, that would work with this 250 and 400 yd setup.  I want to FK everybody up and change all the rules on them?

CCBBF6BB-DF6A-4850-823A-2550E2EAE7EE.jpeg