• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

PA10 inbound

2clickslow

Picked up the lower today. Regular H buffer, spring is only 11 1/2" , buffer tube depth is 7 11/16". I don't think the tube is far enough into the receiver extension either, and I don't think I'll get another full turn on it. I'll post a pic of that later.

Edited by 2clickslow

5 hours ago, 2clickslow said:

20190215_143128.jpg

20190215_144057.jpg

Excelent work- that bottom pic is exactly what it should look like.  :thumbup:   You did it right.  :hail:

In the early 2000s, Cannondale (yes, the bicycle company) made some pretty badass MX motorcycles and ATVs.  They were WAY ahead of their time, but were released too early from pressure from investors - there were bugs.  We used to say, "Cannondale...  Turning Racers into Mechanics since 2001..."   :laffs:   They went under in 2003...

We know the issues with the PSA Big ARs, and can fix every single issue that they ship the rifles with. Since they won't.  Well done on your research, and what you've done already - you're WAY AHEAD of the "My PSA PA-10 doesn't work!" power curve, man.  You've done well, already...

1 hour ago, 98Z5V said:

Excelent work- that bottom pic is exactly what it should look like.  :thumbup:   You did it right.  :hail:

In the early 2000s, Cannondale (yes, the bicycle company) made some pretty badass MX motorcycles and ATVs.  They were WAY ahead of their time, but were released too early from pressure from investors - there were bugs.  We used to say, "Cannondale...  Turning Racers into Mechanics since 2001..."   :laffs:   They went under in 2003...

We know the issues with the PSA Big ARs, and can fix every single issue that they ship the rifles with. Since they won't.  Well done on your research, and what you've done already - you're WAY AHEAD of the "My PSA PA-10 doesn't work!" power curve, man.  You've done well, already...

Thank you, but it is the information you have provided that has allowed me to be wary of the issues and the solutions to fix them. I am grateful for your willingness to share your knowledge.