• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

I have a dmps 308 gen 2....the bcg has a double ejector pins and one of mine broke the gun stil works but has ejection issues ive tried to find a pin a spring to replace but have had no luck...at this point id be happy with a new bcg but again i have had no luck  finding one...anyone know were i can find anything that fits..since the dpms has been shut down ive had zero. Luck

Pull your other ejector that you still have, take pics and measurements of the ejector, the ejector spring, and the pin. 

Let's go from there, and see if it's even standard .308AR parts or not. If it's standard ejector parts - then this is easy.

You don't need to cross-post this on every thread that you think is pertinent, either - this one is sufficient.  Put all your info that you find out, right in here.  :thumbup:

7 hours ago, da6221@gmail.com said:

I have a dmps 308 gen 2....the bcg has a double ejector pins and one of mine broke the gun stil works but has ejection issues ive tried to find a pin a spring to replace but have had no luck...at this point id be happy with a new bcg but again i have had no luck  finding one...anyone know were i can find anything that fits..since the dpms has been shut down ive had zero. Luck

My SIG 716 bolts double ejectors are AR-15 ejectors. Your mileage may vary but worth checking.