• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Wilson 300 HamR! Oh NOOOO!

billymagg

Oh dammit, I see a Wilson Combat 300 HamR on the "Gun Smoker", daggum it, it's billet and everything else, on top of that Wilson Combat has a chit load of ammo, a chit load! and I've still got some Firebird money in the gunsafe, what am I gonna do, you guys know I'm hooked on 30 cal.... maybe I need a Trump win to push me over the edge of 30 cal heaven or somethin!!

17 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

Oh Hell, here he goes...   :lmao:

Yeah! you're right like always, I can't control this shiet that runs through my mind, adult ADD/HAADD, hell I'm off, but I will remind you that I did indeed purchase Miss Wilson, and she is the Shietz, the real SHeitz!!

But you have to take some responsibility to getting this medium range, long range stuff blowing in the wind up there,,, but that Bite Me/Scare Us team are bad for cognitive actualization, very bad, evil anti gunner shiet!!!

59 minutes ago, billymagg said:

But you have to take some responsibility to getting this medium range, long range stuff blowing in the wind up there,,,

I'll declare a Guilty Plea, if it furthers the knowledge of the Herd.  I'm in.  :thumbup::laffs:

1 hour ago, 98Z5V said:

I'll declare a Guilty Plea, if it furthers the knowledge of the Herd.  I'm in.  :thumbup::laffs:

You know how much fun we have at your expense roping you in on our "deals", good or bad, and as much as I know you love Larue.  You've been equally positive about your Wilson goodies, and I ain't even gonna attempt to conceal the fact that Wilson kit is drop dead gorgeous, and in my book, that's a big plus, not to mention that it works..

Bill is claiming similar performance to the old 30-30, out of 6lb 2oz rifle, that says handy around the farm to me, I can throw it in my old pick-up or the gator and its all good.

Just now, billymagg said:

You know how much fun we have at your expense roping you in on our "deals", good or bad, and as much as I know you love Larue.  You've been equally positive about your Wilson goodies, and I ain't even gonna attempt to conceal the fact that Wilson kit is drop dead gorgeous, and in my book, that's a big plus, not to mention that it works..

Bill is claiming similar performance to the old 30-30, out of 6lb 2oz rifle, that says handy around the farm to me, I can throw it in my old pick-up or the gator and its all good.

Oh, make no mistake - my .260 Rem is a WC barrel, and that thing shoots the lights out.  It's the most accurate AR that I own.  Same with my .338 Fed barrel.  I love me some Wilson Combat, and I praise them. 

My LaRue love equals my Wilson Combat love - and I don't even own a single LaRue full gun...   When I DO get my LaRue gun, I'm taking out their barrel, and putting my own in there...   :thumbup: