• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

tommy

roadkill47

I do not know the answer to your question as I am only familiar with the DPMS patter but just a heads up ONLY Armalite is a AR10 a DPMS is a LR308 and  and so on each different weapon is a different name that is how we keep track of all of this since the larger weapons are NOT Milspec... but i know those far smarter than me will be along to help you in the meantime how about a introduction in that section welcome...

42 minutes ago, Magwa said:

I do not know the answer to your question as I am only familiar with the DPMS patter but just a heads up ONLY Armalite is a AR10 a DPMS is a LR308 and  and so on each different weapon is a different name that is how we keep track of all of this since the larger weapons are NOT Milspec... but i know those far smarter than me will be along to help you in the meantime how about a introduction in that section welcome...

Okay I will, and thanks for trying to help me I 

would put a stag upper on it to match the lower

but I can’t find one anywhere.

The Stag 10 upper will 'fit' the Armalite lower and dry fire. I don't like the fit where the two halves meet up at the back and along the angle. Now the trying the Stag 10 lower with the Armalite upper was a no go. the front and  rear pins are close but will not pass through the upper.

I didn't even bother checking headspace. 

Edited by Cunuckgaucho