Jump to content
308AR.com Community
  • Visit Aero Precision
  • Visit Brownells
  • Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Cunuckgaucho

Specialist
  • Posts

    3,688
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cunuckgaucho

  1. Around here it's not uncommen to get drunk bear reports from bears eating fallen fermenting apples. Turns out bears know and delibertly eat the ones that get them drunk.
  2. If you you can accidently come into possesion of Det Cord it's a quick and fun way to chop down trees
  3. Pretty chill bear, any fruit trees on the property?
  4. For sale Log Cabin some assembly required Low ball offers will be ignored
  5. This is/was a real product and a real commercial with Mike Rowe
  6. Being on the west cost when it happened I had the TV on while having breakfast before work. It was very surreal
  7. Highly unlikely as history has shown I'm the ultimate road runner repellant Unrelated but I'm able to scource compressed nitrogen at 6000psi
  8. Ahh the ol' reverse psychology He's going to bite... hook,line,sinker and probably a good bit of the pole
  9. I'm going to consider it a win in my books finely seeing one
  10. Impressive
  11. Some close ups of the cannon throughout the video
  12. It's important to treat yourself after a win.
  13. Welcome from BC As @Magwa pointed out someone here will have the cure for your rifle, your wallet on the other hand is a whole other story.
  14. That's a lot packed into a small area
  15. Well that's how I ended up here{looking for info/parts for Colt 901) and my wallet will likely never recover.
  16. Hats off to you sir... unless you have Asian parents then you need to do better Had that when I was an apprentice, a couple of us get back from school and the guy with Asian parents got a 91% final mark. The foreman looks at him over his glasses and says " I take it you're no longer #1 son "
  17. Lightning storm which is rare inthe area. My old neighbour across the street, tree took a direct hit.
  18. They were a class act
  19. That rule works with regular bears to...
  20. Imagine if we as a group wern't so spread out?
×
×
  • Create New...