Jump to content
308AR.com Community
  • Visit Aero Precision
  • Visit Brownells
  • Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Magwa

Specialist
  • Posts

    4,867
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Magwa

  1. No $hit
  2. we need more men like him thank God for all the warriors who put their own life on the line for us....
  3. yeah these young bucks just don't get us old farts all our $hit is worn out and falling off the bus but! we still get it done!
  4. Welcome to the club!
  5. yes I want one as well but i probably will NOT buy one....
  6. Hell yeah Mother Fucer..................................................................... therapy my A$$!.........what I have learned here i 13 years I can be broke as Fuc but be Happy Happy happy............. send it...
  7. Magwa

    Fall bear bath.

    always cool to see them just doing their thing.
  8. 500 rounds CCI in the ammo box and 22 loaded in case rgr that i am in
  9. that is the hard part good ammo for this any suggestions?
  10. wow you found the whole truth there...... lol so true!
  11. very good two thumbs up
  12. That is the way to have what you like when they or it is NOT in growing season very nice
  13. good ones
  14. oh ad I use both a muzzle break and a suppressor as both help with accuracy.
  15. It is pretty simple a DPMS LR 308 I put a gator grip on it to save weight and it came with a 16 inch barrel it shoots sub MOA with both 308 ad 6.5 Creedmoor, been reliable since day one which was 13 years ago. 168 grain bullets ad 308 are like peanut butter and jelly it just always works.
  16. 308 with 168 grain Barnes TTSX killed 8 or 9 elk ,many deer and they are all one shot kills out to 400 yards with a 16 inch barrel like a light switch! they work great they don't rust, bust, or collect dust! they work great!
  17. wow I have to see about that Rigo, will go nuts........ lol
  18. do they have a challenge coin?
  19. rgr that.....
  20. link no workie?
  21. bummer that no one was inside after all that hard work
  22. copy that...much thanks
  23. Never !
  24. That gun has a steel air chamber it is fired on compressed air big time potato gun next generation Acme 33074! I got this info from a roadrunner headed for Vancouver BC.
×
×
  • Create New...