• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

ARTrooper's 6 ARC build

98Z5V

@ARTrooper's 6 ARC build...  

Carry it away, brother - spill your details on your 6 ARC gun.  I'll post your pics here that you posted in my thread - you explain your rifle. Give up the details on your build, tell us the specs, etc.  Anyone that wants to ask him questions about this build that's pictured below, can ask him here - he'll give you the full details of the whole thing.  :thumbup:

Edited by 98Z5V

Now, how fuckin' hard was that to really DO, Eric?  That was some of the toughest shiit I faced tonight...   Not. 

You're just lazy as fuk, and can't create your own thread.  Time to cure yourself of this, and figure out what you want to do with your own life, here. 

You can keep living off other threads, or you can be your own man.  I know it's a tough decision - but be your own man.

Explain your build, please, since this is your own thread about your own build - that I made for you.  Give up your parts list, barrel specs, where you got your parts, etc.  All the things that people want to know, when "YOU" announce a build of your own.

Thanks, in advance.  :thumbup:  I'm looking forward to your information on your 6 ARC build.   :popcorn:

Time to do your own thing, and not sponge off others.  This is your chance... Get out there and Exceed Course Standards.  You'll know what that means, if you went to any Army Courses.  

Edited by 98Z5V

Where you at @ARTrooper?  This is your own build thread, man!!!  You should be in here, already, spilling the details of your 6 ARC build!!!

I MADE this thread for you, so you could talk about the details of YOUR OWN 6 ARC build!  You should be happy, since making threads is so hard!  :bitchslap:

All you need to do now is just fill in the blanks - YOU'RE WELCOME!!!   :banana:

You just let me know when you feel like fukking with me in one of my build threads again - I'll oblige you.  Happily. :thumbup:

I'm here for you, apparently, as your punching bag...  :hail:

Edited by 98Z5V

Wow Tom. Think you have gone a little bit farther than just friendly back and forth pokes. 

i have made threads before, including rifle threads. Actually had to make my .260 thread twice because it magically disappeared the first time. 

I have bought guns so I haven’t posted them because I didn’t do anything special to get it. 

so what if I don’t post build threads often because I can only afford to build a rifle every couple of years. And sorry I didn’t jump to this thread immediately to post my own stuff. I have a full time job and a family. My life does not revolve around anyone’s approval besides my wife and children. 

all I did was post those few pictures and didn’t go into details on your thread. I wasn’t trying to steal your thread, guess maybe I was just looking for a bit of a “nice job” from someone I have come to respect.

Maybe you think I live off other people’s threads, but when I joined I was under the impression people wanted active members that can contribute in any way they can. Sorry if my contribution isn’t good enough for you.

and maybe I am lazy at times, I will be the first to admit that. But that is only because I work so hard at other times. And go ahead and bring up army courses, I don’t care. I may not have a ton of ribbons, awards, and badges, but I have fought in combat and performed a roll that few Infantryman ever get to experience because I earned my position by being one of the best soldiers in my entire brigade. 

I am not hear to prove anyone or to show off. I am here for the camaraderie I have found in several amazing people here. 

6 hours ago, ARTrooper said:

Wow Tom. Think you have gone a little bit farther than just friendly back and forth pokes. 

I think you went beyond that, in the thread, when you just wouldn't stop.  Even after all the hints, you resort to calling be a pansy.  Well, that opened up the floodgate, right there - Pansy. 

i have made threads before, including rifle threads. Actually had to make my .260 thread twice because it magically disappeared the first time. 

Okay.

I have bought guns so I haven’t posted them because I didn’t do anything special to get it. 

Whatever.

so what if I don’t post build threads often because I can only afford to build a rifle every couple of years. And sorry I didn’t jump to this thread immediately to post my own stuff. I have a full time job and a family. My life does not revolve around anyone’s approval besides my wife and children. 

Your personal financial whatever, doesn't have anything at all to do with the way you conducted yourself in the build thread that I posted, about my own gun.  Yeah, you thought you were funny, and even opened up with that, right when you posted your pics - go look at what you said.  I made my side known, and you didn't care - you just kept up.  So, in light of that, I don't care what money you get, earn, or have - it has nothing to do with nothing, here.  You wanted to keep talking - so I'll keep talking.  Sucks, when you get it right back in your face, doesn't it?  Think about that.  You wanna keep putting it in my face, like you did - and you get this thread - on your own build, so you can answer your own questions about it.  It didn't have to get to this - but you insisted on driving it to this.  Because you think it's all funny.  Leave your money out of it, it doesn't matter here.  Why you brought that up is beyond me, and it was never a concern of mine.  Why you made it an issue is YOUR issue.  Solely.

Oh, my life does NOT revolve around YOUR approval, either.  Tit for tat, right there, buddy. 

all I did was post those few pictures and didn’t go into details on your thread. I wasn’t trying to steal your thread, guess maybe I was just looking for a bit of a “nice job” from someone I have come to respect.

That would have been cool, had you stated that upfront.  Instead, your approach was to just drop pics, state right up front that you didn't care, and give zero details - and further more, you continued to drive it, every chance that you got.  In fact,what you stated up front, your statement - before the pics - was "I am hijacking Tom’s thread. "   Uh, no, no you're not hijacking my thread.  I'll give you the link to that, if you doubt what I state.  After that, you just descended into more insults, after I made my point known.  When you sealed the deal with all your refutes was when you tossed the personal insults in there - and that's why I made this special thread for you, since you can't make your own, and talk about the gun details of your own build - which you still haven't done yet.  no details, and we don't even know what the barrel length is yet. Well done. 

Maybe you think I live off other people’s threads, but when I joined I was under the impression people wanted active members that can contribute in any way they can. Sorry if my contribution isn’t good enough for you.

You kept going, even after I made my side known, in that thread - and you didn't care - you just kept going.  So, in turn, I don't care.  Tit for tat.  Apparently, that doesn't sit well with you.  You don't like it when you get it back.  Even after you think you can dish it, whenever you want.  Sucks, don't it? Back in your face? 

and maybe I am lazy at times, I will be the first to admit that. But that is only because I work so hard at other times. And go ahead and bring up army courses, I don’t care. I may not have a ton of ribbons, awards, and badges, but I have fought in combat and performed a roll that few Infantryman ever get to experience because I earned my position by being one of the best soldiers in my entire brigade. 

I never called your military service into question, not once, and it doesn't concern me.  I made a simple statement about a block on a DA Form 1059, for a Formal Army School.  You either "Achieved Course Standards" (middle of the pack, graduate it), or you "Marginally Achieved Course Standards" (you almost FAILED that course, but you graduate it, BARELY), or you "Failed to Achieve Course Standards" (that one explains it - you FAILED it), OR, you...   "Exceed Course Standards"  YOU SMOKED THAT COURSE, AND YOU SMOKED ALL YOUR OTHER PEERS IN THAT COURSE THAT WERE IN IT WITH YOU. 

Never once, did I call your military service into question.  Why you made it into that, I don't understand.  Maybe you're just not familiar enough with the DA 1059s, and enough Formal Army Schools.  You wanna drag a sob story about military service into it, and try and put words in my mouth - that's on you, and it's not on me.

I am not hear to prove anyone or to show off. I am here for the camaraderie I have found in several amazing people here. 

Nobody is here to do that- proves themselves, or show off.  But why you tried it in my build thread baffles my mind - especially from you. But, you went there, and you didn't stop.  So, here we are.  

I've answered everything for you, bit by bit, in between your post - all my stuff is highlighted in red to differentiate it from what you said.  :thumbup:

Now, you can get to the specs of your build, and describe it.  You haven't mentioned a single word about the details of your build yet.  This is your thread to do it - unless you'd like to just make another one, and spill it there. 

I am done arguing with you. I already apologized I your thread. The hijacking  your thread comment was a joke as were the small little pokes such as calling you a pansy. Sorry after several years of me being on this forum and us talking, I thought we had a good enough acquaintance that we could both joke around and even poke fun at each other a little. But even after I apologized and stated I understood why you didn’t want me to post my own pictures and rifle details, you still kept at it and eventually elevated it to full on insults. This whole thread is just one big insult after another besides the first two initial posts on 3/19. If you would have just waited I would have gotten to posting my details but after the third and following comments, I don’t want to share anything here in a thread that doesn’t make this forum look good in my opinion. 

Despite all this, I still think you are often a damn good man that can be very generous and who has a wealth of knowledge about many things, especially guns. I hope our next conversation is much more civil. Have a good day Tom.