• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

AXTS AX556 receiver

Now if only I can convince my department into letting me build a number of these for my patrol officers.

Otherwise we'll never see one of these in California... Until someone makes a left side bullet button  :P

In all honesty, my Mega ambi AR15 would function near identical with a Norgon button installed. The price tag on the AXTS receiver is pretty steep in comparison.

For the record, all my AR's have BAD-ASS units! Roger, you guys at BAD, Inc. have outdone yourselves in quality and service.

Ps. I just met a guy who does TiN coating. I plan on testing it on the BADASS spindle/core as soon as possible. That should get her workin real smooth  <thumbsup>

Thank you guys  :)

We've started carrying the Norgon Ambi-catch, it will be bundled with our selectors, and hopefully a new product that's almost made for it :)

We thought about nickel boron coating the centers, which Spikes does with the OEM selectors we send them.  For us, it added too much to the cost for something that didn't need fixing.  Selector centers have been parkerized all this time, the only part that matters is the detent groove, but you can't just coat the detent groove...

Given the shape and depth of our detent groove, and in conjunction with the KNS detent, it's smooth as is  ;D