• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Macon Armory Georgia

Albroswift

So ordered a 45 ACP AR barrel form Macon Armory few weeks ago. get tracking emails, maps where the barrel is along the route, right to the front door. Thinking this is the way it should be. Opened package, 9mm barrel. Have sent 3 emails over the last couple weeks, crickets. Called, phone does not pick up, does not go to voice, and not a normal ring tone. Noticed this morning they are out of the 5" barrels, but have 7.5" barrels, so someone/ something is there doing sales/ web related stuff. If it was purely a ripoff site why change the inventory? As much as I hate facebook even left a message there. Anyone live in Macon that could stop by and see if maybe the machines revolted and killed everyone inside?

machines.JPG.2ecdb1194b67e211148be0eb14c30b67.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Well, gave the old boy a little more time, sent more emails, finally went on his face book page (I hate Facebook!) Got a hold of him, said he did not get any of the emails and facebook dumped a bunch of stuff on him just recently, wanted to know if the issue was resolved. (Not!) So back and fourth tried sending him emails from elkcamp, sixguns, google, finally he got the google emails when I sent from phone. If I was him I would wonder how many other emails I had missed. Anyway, making it good, not even waiting for the return barrel.

The world is just moving on leaving us old timers behind.