• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

ha, if you say so....Well, the PRS is on.  Along with a CS flatwire spring, (I would have the Carrier Weight System from Superior Shooting Products put on as well but of the three pieces that were supposed to come in the package: 1 carrier sleeve, 1 stainless weight, and 1 tungsten weight.  I got: 0 carrier sleeve, 2 stainless weights, and 0 tungsten weight; how they messed that up I have no idea but at least tech support was nice about it) now I just have to figure out something with my strap since the original strap won't fit into the anchor points on the PRS, and make a few mods to my case and cut a little more foam since the PRS doesn't quite have the same footprint as the A2.  Oh yeah, and I also want to get a monopod now ;D

It was the result of looking at a picture of a hot chick while posting....

Haha!  Excellent, man, excellent.  ;D

PP, that PRS stock is sweet, isn't it?  I wanted to put one on my 308 initially, but had a spare A2 around that I vowed to try first.  So far, I'm liking the A2, so now I'm undecided about getting one for it. 

I've wanted a monopod for the 20" with PRS for awhile now, but other "gun priorities" keep getting in the way.  Now, it's a complete 16" midlength 5.56 build that I just started.  One day, one day...