• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

6ARC Data for Ballistic Apps

GeorgeMac

Would any of you mind checking my data for Hornady Factory 108’s? I haven’t pulled a round to confirm length. (Playing with different ballistic apps and velocities to put together “rough draft” dope cards for the 12” and 14.5” barrels.
If anyone has data on other 6mm rounds for 6ARC reloading feel free to post it in the thread for a reference  

Hornady 6mm 108gr ELDM

Diameter: 0.243

Length: 1.2680

Weight: 108gr

Drag G1/0.536 - G7/0.270

13 hours ago, GeorgeMac said:

I haven’t pulled a round to confirm length.

Is this what you're looking for?  I have 900 projectiles for reloading (108 ELD-Ms), and I can measure a few.  The length issue is easy to solve.

@98Z5V Thank you for confirming the bullet length of the 108's. That was the one data point on those rounds I was unsure of.

@shooterrex Thanks for the 16" barrel velocity. It will be nice to have a spot to see what velocities people are getting with different barrel lengths, and projectiles. 

4 hours ago, GeorgeMac said:

@98Z5V Thank you for confirming the bullet length of the 108's. That was the one data point on those rounds I was unsure of.

@shooterrex Thanks for the 16" barrel velocity. It will be nice to have a spot to see what velocities people are getting with different barrel lengths, and projectiles. 

Sorry incorrect information. 18" barrel on my ARC rifle. Sorry sometimes I forget which gun I'm talking about.