• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

No Sharing?

jtallen83

I sure don't like this, I noticed the indictment of my LGS made a big deal of other people handling class III items, several times. I thought that would just be there for intimidation purpose, something to bargain with for them, looks like that was wrong, they are deciding that is the law. This would mean no more renting a machinegun for fun, no more handing your buddy that SBR to try out, and of course keep that silencer to yourself. Starting to look like I'll just run from the whole class III thing, take back that open invitation for an atf visit, this is getting way to complicated to not be meant to put me in jail or take my schit.

Edited by jtallen83
clarity

5 hours ago, MikedaddyH said:

They will fix this error

By including it in indictments :laffs:............ they just suck. I remember the agent telling me they didn't like it either, it was the administrative part of the agency causing all the problems, he had no answer when I asked why then they just go get whosever's name is written down for them by the administration part?

They seem to want to sow as much confusion as they can, you have to try hard to make rules this confusing, deceptive, and ambiguous as they do these days.