• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

WTB: Black PMAGs (308 Compatible)

Guest LLArms

Ordering some new units here shortly, but also interested in used but good condition units as well. Bundled deals are always a plus, but if you have singles and the price is right that is good too.

PM me here or e-mail me at info@llarms.com if you have some you are looking to off load.

Black PMAGs only at this time please!

When I lived in Virginia, I found a local guy there for gear.  He was primarily a mail order operation, and didn't have many walk-in customers.  Right when the Big Pmags came out, he was advertising them.  I called him up and asked if I could come pick them up instead of him shipping them to me, since I was so close.  He welcomed it.

I went up there to pick up 6 Big Pmags from him, and spent damn near the whole day there talking to him - what a fantastic person, and a true one-man operation.  Cool as hell.  Since I was local, and he didn't do walk-in too much, he gave me a SCREAMIN deal, too.  ;D

He still lists them for a flat $18.00 on his website.  He's primarily a knife guy, so he doesn't make the bulk of his money from gun parts, and they're a little cheaper that way.  Matt D Tactical.  I love to "support the supporters," but I really believe in the Little Guy sometimes - Matt D is one of the good ones.  <thumbsup>

Worth a look:

http://www.mattdtactical.com/MAGPUL-MAG243-PMAG-762-BLACK-20-ROUND_p_999.html