• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

**Scam Mag Site!!

TeddyBro

Do Not Fall for OrdfoGunMagazines.com! They are a total scam website & just trying to suck in people looking for "hard to find" mags & some others that are abundant. I was gullible & fell for a $120 loss. Please don't do the same! Help me in spreading the word & shutting down this scam site! Thanks!

scam website is OrderGunMagazines.com 

DON'T ORDER FROM THEM!!

Screenshot_20230413-222951_Chrome.jpg

I never order from a place that doesn't list their business address, and business phone number.  Ever.  This place lists their contact info in a pretty fuckin' weird way - I'm just sayin'.  Research who you're ordering through.  No hard physical address?  -1 in my book.  No real phone numbers listed?  -2.  If they onlt have a "Contact Us" page what goes to an email form - submit your question to us...   That's -3, but I'll fuk with them and email them and ask for real hard contact information and addresses - if I want that product they have.  If they don't respond  - I have my answer.

Here's this company's "contact info" - Telegram is shady as fuk, and should be a warning sign...  Whatsap as a backup?  Warning signs... 

1517967654_Shadygunmagcompany.thumb.png.03a2209256f85d4a7400e01325589304.png

You are soo right! I should have trusted my gut & done the same that you just mentioned, which is what I did following my reports to BBB, SBI, & FBI as well as PayPal. When they started talking Bitcoin was when I got a lil ehh. Thanks for the input on proper practice 98Z5V. Good steps to purchase by! 

47 minutes ago, TeddyBro said:

You are soo right! I should have trusted my gut & done the same that you just mentioned, which is what I did following my reports to BBB, SBI, & FBI as well as PayPal. When they started talking Bitcoin was when I got a lil ehh. Thanks for the input on proper practice 98Z5V. Good steps to purchase by! 

I hate when I find something I want, from a place that seems to be too good to be real, and I look for the contact info - it's on their page, so I click it - and it leads me to an email submission form, and NOT their contact info. 

Contact info, to me, is your physical address, where my shiit will be shipping FROM YOU, and coming TO ME.  Second thing is your US phone number(s). 

When it leads me to ONLY the "email submission form" - and no hard addy or phone number - whatever...  I fill out their email submission form, and the ONLY things I ask them in those things is:  "What is your physical address - what STATE are you in?"  and "what is a good telephone number FOR you so I can talk to you if I have a problem?"

Sometimes I get a bite, and talk to a human.  If they don't respond...   I never respond...   and I don't buy anything from them...

On 4/14/2023 at 1:56 AM, 98Z5V said:

I hate when I find something I want, from a place that seems to be too good to be real, and I look for the contact info - it's on their page, so I click it - and it leads me to an email submission form, and NOT their contact info. 

Contact info, to me, is your physical address, where my shiit will be shipping FROM YOU, and coming TO ME.  Second thing is your US phone number(s). 

When it leads me to ONLY the "email submission form" - and no hard addy or phone number - whatever...  I fill out their email submission form, and the ONLY things I ask them in those things is:  "What is your physical address - what STATE are you in?"  and "what is a good telephone number FOR you so I can talk to you if I have a problem?"

Sometimes I get a bite, and talk to a human.  If they don't respond...   I never respond...   and I don't buy anything from them...

Good method. I should have gone more in depth. Haven't seen many DPMS 243 mags & wanted to jump on it. Oh well for me but hopefully me Spreading the word will help someone. I've reported the site in a LOT of places as well as I notified the BBB, PayPal, Washington State(where the guy is), & FBI along with 8 different forums, multiple businesses my company works with & more. Thanks for the advice!

15 hours ago, TeddyBro said:

Haven't seen many DPMS 243 mags & wanted to jump on it

.243 Win is just a necked-down-to-6mm .308 Win case.  You can run anything that .308 rounds will fit in, and they'll work fine for the .243.  :thumbup:

On 4/21/2023 at 11:17 PM, 98Z5V said:

.243 Win is just a necked-down-to-6mm .308 Win case.  You can run anything that .308 rounds will fit in, and they'll work fine for the .243.  :thumbup:

No sh*t! So a 308 or 6mm will run fine through it or is that incorrect? If u wouldn't mind listing a few rounds that will fit that'd be groovy! 

12 hours ago, TeddyBro said:

No sh*t! So a 308 or 6mm will run fine through it or is that incorrect? If u wouldn't mind listing a few rounds that will fit that'd be groovy! 

Standard LR-20 P-Mag?  Or .308 AR mag? 

If that's what you're talking about, I shoot these with standard MagPul LR-20 P-Mags, and the Lancer mags:

.308 Win (obviously)

.243 Win

.260 Rem

6.5 Creedmoor

7mm-08 Rem

.338 Fed

.358 Win

All of those calibers listed above are derived from the .308 Win round, except for the 6.5 Creed.  All the others are either necked-up or necked-down .308 Win cases.

On 4/28/2023 at 10:45 PM, 98Z5V said:

Standard LR-20 P-Mag?  Or .308 AR mag? 

If that's what you're talking about, I shoot these with standard MagPul LR-20 P-Mags, and the Lancer mags:

.308 Win (obviously)

.243 Win

.260 Rem

6.5 Creedmoor

7mm-08 Rem

.338 Fed

.358 Win

All of those calibers listed above are derived from the .308 Win round, except for the 6.5 Creed.  All the others are either necked-up or necked-down .308 Win cases.

I have an old DPMS LR243 that I haven't been able to find more than a single magazine for. I was wondering what else may work & what options I had for rounds that would fire in it other than a 243, if anything. 

On 4/14/2023 at 12:20 AM, 98Z5V said:

No hard physical address?  -1 in my book. 

I'll add something to this.  Even if they have a physical address, if it's a questionable company I will look at the Google street view of the address.
It may show up as Bill's Candy Shop, some warehouse with no signage, an abandoned house, etc.

15 hours ago, TeddyBro said:

I have an old DPMS LR243 that I haven't been able to find more than a single magazine for. I was wondering what else may work & what options I had for rounds that would fire in it other than a 243, if anything. 

If it's a true DPMS gun, then any MagPul LR-20 mag will work in it, or any variation of the Large Frame MagPul P-Mags. 

The .243 Win is nothing other than a .308 Win case, necked down to 6mm projectiles.  Nothing else about the case is different.  .308 mags that fit the DPMS Large Frame platform (original LR-308 guns) will work for your .243 WIn DPMS gun.