• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

My Gordon Carbine Clone UPDATED VIDEO

arm_usa

Updated results on my Gordy’s performance. This video will show you how much a muzzle device can improve or kill a suppressors performance.  Well worth the watch if you can endure my rambling  

thanks for watching and hope this helps

Edited by arm_usa

Winter here, obviously, is when we shoot most, do the most testing, firing, etc.  South of Phx.  We'll be working up 2,000 yards in the next couple months, as one of the major tasks to accomplish, then we'll proof-test it on others in March.  Sometime around the end of Jan or beginning of Feb, there should be some 22 ARC testing going on.  At all other times, there's always something going on...  ...and with that...

If you have a weekend that you can get away, and it's not on a "3rd Saturday of the month," let me know, come on down, and we'll set up a weekend shoot just for you.  That 3rd Saturday of the month is always the long distance gas-gun match down here, so we're busy that weekend, just trying real hard to not suck... 

Now, with the Winter comment - we shoot throughout the summer, but it's always a night shoot - camp that night - shoot early the next morning, and get the hell out of there before it's 110*...  We try to do the Summer thing once a month, but last year was hard, with that 110*+ for a month straight.  The lows set a record, the "highest low temp ever," at 97*.  I think we completely skipped that month. 

You always have an invite, I'd like to introduce you to the Secret Desert Test Facility - SDTF - and if you have a weekend when you wanna get away - just state it, and we'll set it up.   :thumbup: