• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

free float rail for oracle

Hello.. I have a question .. I ordered a free float rail for my oracle from a local gun shop five weeks ago. I call once a week to check the status of it,every week I get its on order . Well this week I called dpms which is who he said he ordered it from .. they said they have them in stock and ready to ship and I would have it in 5-7 days... what do you think is the deal here? All I know is if isn't here by Tues this coming week I give up ! I haven't paid a dime toward it but I also hate to cause problems cause I go into this

shop often. I called the shop and told them what dpms told me and he kinda just blew me off..what would you guys do?

bypass the shop, they aren't doing you any favors. it sounds like they are to busy for you, in turn, your money should be to good for them. you have had more than enough patience, way more than me. call up and order the rail, and you may have it by friday. just my opinion. oh, and never shop there again unless it's to do ffl work. you can order everything yourself that you need

I understand buyer loyalty, but by the same token that loyalty must be earned by the shop. The way they earn it (and keep it) is by providing prompt customer service, whether it's your first experience with them or your 1000th.

Order your sleeve from DPMS and be done with it.