• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

*SOLD* Para 4.25" 1911 LTC 9MM

Guest LLArms

Guest LLArms

Well its that time, last one of my Para 9s to go up for sale. So here is the stuff you want to know about:

Price: $650 OBO I'll entertain any offer that is serious.

Will ship to your FFL on your dime.

Not interested in trades.

Model: Para-Ordnance LTC 4.25" 1911 (out of production) (all aluminum model)

Caliber: 9mm

Capacity: 9+1

Factory Mags: 2

Front Sight: Red F/O

Rear Sight: Blacked Out. (I melted down two bits of Green F/O into the holes, but you can pluck them out if you want)

Grips: Dark Brown Walnut from Hogue and Red Chocobolo from Fusion Firearms, both are smooth design.

Safety: Single Extended

R/C & Cond:  Around 500 ish and in good condition, shows some wear, but nothing ugly.

Extras:

5 Mec-Gar Mags

Small Pelican Case (pre cut for pistol + extra mags)

BH Serpa Holster (Belt+Paddle)

Springfield 1911 Factory Holster + Mag Pouch

info@llarms.com

dscf4359r.jpg

Guest LLArms

Can you PM or email me the address of your FFL and let me check some shipping options. That very well might be doable.

Just in the course of clear disclosure, some more detailed pics:

dscf4434g.jpg

dscf4440k.jpg

dscf4437.jpg

dscf4439g.jpg

dscf4438n.jpg

dscf4451b.jpg

Guest LLArms

Cool beans, I'll get back to you either late tomorrow afternoon or evening.

Gonna see if I can get my FFL to ship it for the down low USPS price of $20.00 (I'm sure if I use the money in his store it should be easy peasy lol)

Guest LLArms

Yea finding good running 9s in the 1911 platform is either extremely hard or very costly.

Apparently Para's other 9 models did not have good quality reports, but I have not had 1 FTF or FTE in the hundreds of rounds I put through it.  Of course some of the first things I did was polish the feeding ramp and keep it will lubed.

I really wanted a double stack 9mm 1911, but either no good reviews or cost an arm and a leg from a big company like STI, etc etc

I'm going back to one of my favorite/reliable "hi-cap" 9s, the EAA Witness platform.  DA or cocked n' locked like a 1911 :)

Picked up the "Carry P" model for just a little over $300 (price tag is deceiving!)

handgun-pistol-eaa-600247-witness-p-carry-40sw-15rd.jpg

Guest LLArms

Oh yea, calling my local FFL on my lunch break just to let you know the game plan. 

Do you know if your FFL will accept packages from a non-FFL sender? Just getting my ducks in a row.

Also, how did you want to pay? I don't use paypal -  MO, Cashier Check, or Regular Check (will ship once cleared) are fine.