• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

rock river lar-8 308 FAL 10/20 mags

Welcome from Indiana brother dcannon,haven't seen any 10's I think there is some new Fal-Fn Korean mags 20's ,just got the new RRA poly mags 20's have not tried them out yet very light might even be lighter than Pmag 30's 5.56.http://www.cdnninvestments.com/fnfalme30820.html  http://www.rockriverarms.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=category.display&category_id=530  My bad they do have 10's not cheap. :o

clarification: how dumb of me...i live in calif and i heard about some 20 rnd P mags that r modified wth a spacer to only hold 10 rnds making them cal legal...hence "10/20"...but they dont make them for my LAR-8...but if u dont live in cali u wouldnt need 10/20 mags...i just purchased two 10 rnd mags frm DSA but i like the look of the 20 rounder so im gunna contact Rifle Gear and see if they might b able to do this mod...but if anybody outside calif can modify an FAL 308 20 rnd mag to hold ten rnds making it calif legal i would b very interested...thanks...

dcannon003@socal.rr.com

i called Rock River 1st...out of stock...bac ordered...and there 10 rnd mag is $55...kept calling around and was pointed to DSA...who makes match FAL rifles...they have cal legal 10 rnd mags for $25...my ten day for my RRA lower half is up next wkend...took 3 months frm Cal Arms...just got my Giesselle adjustable Match trigger frm Midway...its been 3 months since i ordered my RRA 308 predator upper frm RB precision...no telling how much longer it will take to get my upper...anybody want to comment on how long they think it will take to get it ?

Where are you at in Cali? If you are anywhere near San Diego the last time I went to the gun show (next one is  14&15 July) down here there was a guy selling FAL Pmags that were modified to only hold 10 rounds but he was selling them for almost $40 a piece. For that price you can almost get 2 DSA metal 10s. But if you are looking for a CA legal Poly that is the only one I know of.