• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

SWFA.com trade in program.

seems like the best place to put this. just wanted to do a quick review since it might help someone out. i recently bought a new rifle and needed some glass for it. i have become spoiled by my  FFP mil/mil weaver and cant see using any other configuration from this point on...however i was pretty much out of toy money. heard mixed reviews about the SWFA trade-in program and decided to give it a shot. they give you the option to sell outright or use as trade. i priced the items about the same as i would have selling on local forums.. they emailed me back the next day agreeing to a few of my prices and slightly less on a few. i was pretty satisfied with the offers they made me. all in all they gave me a little over $500 for a surefire weapon light, a ring marked redfield scope, a burris 3x mag, and 2 mounts (ggg and aimpoint) i might have done a little better selling individually, but i might not have. i would have to deal with lowballers and no shows and all the headache that goes with it. my package arrived at  SWFA tuesday afternoon and my new scope shipped out this morning. should be here friday end of day. very smooth hassle free process, and im only paying $100 for my $600 ss3-9 scope.

That's great. And I've heard good things about the SS 3-9. I am in line for the new SS 1-6x. I already bought a used USO 1.5-6x28 because I didn't want to wait long for the SS, still waiting. But I was thinking maybe I'll trade the USO into SWFA for the new SS 1-6. Or I'll wait for the SS to arrive and compare the two, pick my favorite and move the other. I have a big feeling I'm going to really favor the new SS 1-6.

way outside my budget and i needed a little more magnification for the 308...but that 1-6 looks delicious. the scope showed up today even though the original delivery date was next monday. i slapped it on real quick because we always need to play with new toys immediately. pulled the bolt and looked down the barrel to get a quick boresight and the damn thing was almost right on. its a sign!

i almost spent a little more and got another weaver tactical as i feel its the best bang for your buck tactical scope on the market right now....but ive heard so much good about the SS i wanted to check it out. plus its a bit smaller and looks great on the shorter barreled rifle. pics and reviews soon as i get some time to play with it.