• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Hornady Customer Service

planeflyer21

Ordered a Hornady Magnum Sonic Cleaner back in my sabbatical, not having a chance to use it until June.

Used it once to clean brass, which it did GREAT on!  Went to do a second batch and was unable to start the ultrasonic function...could still adjust the temp up and down, and the timer up and down...just wouldn't start the cleaning cycle.

Rather than send it back to MidwayUSA for a no question exchange, I called Hornady to see if I could trouble shoot it and get it working.  Spoke to Doug who said "Not that I know of but I can send you a new one!"  Got my address and is sending me a shipping label with return auth # too!

I'll let you all know how it works out.

Jon

That sounds cool I'd like one of those. I just picked up a ultra sonic cleaner from Harbor Freight last week for $30. I can put 20-25 .308 cases in there. In only has a 3 minute cycle time so I have to hang out and hit the button for maybe 3-4 cycles. I'm just using distiller water and lemon juice it works okay on primer pockets and inside of cases. Still not perfect though in the pockets.