• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

read this

Jgun

I borrowed this from another forum, and although it's been covered before, I think the writer has handled the topic well, and it would be worth the trouble for all gun owners to read this, and start seriously  preparing for the eventual consequences we can expect, if the proposed gun legislation is passed.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2012-12-28/guest-post-feinsteins-gun-control-bill-will-trigger-next-american-revolution

This is another very, very good read - I'm still working through it.

My ONE point that I believe hasn't been addressed by anyone in print yet, either physical print, or electronic media.  THIS, I firmly believe:

The Anti-2A gun grabbing assholes are going after the "Assault Weapons" like we don't really need them.  These "Assault Weapons" serve no purpose - they're not for hunting...

Let me tell you dumb fuckers something.  The people that wrote the documents that you so choose to piss on all the time, and try to deem "irrelevant" in our modern world - THOSE MEN.  They were armed with the most technologically advanced firearms of THEIR TIME when they wrote those documents.  If they could have predicted the future, you can GOD DAMN SURE BET YOUR ASS that they would have included those visions in the documents they produced.  Guaranteed.

They used those weapons, and made advancements in them, based on combat - The French & Indian War was "practice" for something they didn't see in the future - the Revolution.  They modernized during those times, from one conflict to the next - and most important conflict of our defining of this nation.  THEY FULLY INTENDED FOR EVERY CITIZEN TO HAVE THE MOST MODERN HARDWARE THAT IS POSSIBLE, AND NEVER BE LIMITED FROM IT IN ANY WAY. 

Take that poop to the bank.

These dipwads that say the founders had no idea about the technological advances we would see in firearms, show nearly complete ignorance on firearms development and experimentation.

There was tons of weapons invented that fired many multiple shots by 1770...they weren't yet practical.

But the people back then were OH SO longing for something that could blast out multiple shots of kickass!

Jon