• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Whats a fair price

BigP623

I found a 1911 I absolutely love that I want to get really bad.  I wanna dump my glock 19 9mm but I dont know what its actually worth.  Guy at the gun shop said he will give me 400 trade in for the glock I have and I also have 4 mags to go with it also and a form fitted case.  I know this is low but my boss is also interested in it so we're trying to hash out a price without either of us getting f'ed.  Any suggestions on the price.  Also the glock has the stainless guide rod and spring and extended slide release and aluminum but plate with molon labe laser etched in for good measure lol.

I still hold at 400, plus what the ammo is worth. Remember the gun shop owner isn't getting a lot of return on that, he's most likely giving you that price because he's making more on the 1911. He might get 50- 100 for it, if he waits, with it taking up room on his shelf.

I'm not trying to give you a hard time, I am a glock guy, have had many, currently have 2 21's and a 30. The 19 is the most popular and produced.