• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

If you are looking for a .338 Lapua Mag and have $3100 cash. Not an AR though!

TacBlade

I just thought I would throw this out there.  The Cabelas here has a HS Precision .338 Lapua Mag for sale.  History that I know from a employee at HS Precision, which is based here in town also.  Rifle was the employees free 5 year gun. Shot is 20 times, for testing in house and gave it to him. He promtly sold it to Cabelas here.  Very, Very nice .338 Lapua, it is there heavy tactical version. Its $3100, if you want, I can go put it back for you if you want me too.  I would buy it, but I just picked up my .50 and finished my .308 build.  Let me know?  Just trying to help out someone that might have the itch!!!!  They do have a layaway program at Cabelas also.  It will not last long, even at $3100.  This is a new rifle price, but the rifle is basicly new.  I have held it and carressed it myself!!!!

chumming for 98Z5V  <laughs>

Maaaaaaaaan...  No doubt.  There was never any way I wouldn't see this one.  :o <laughs>

Cabela's is really good about transferring to their other stores, too.  I can have them send it to the Cabela's in Glandale/Phoenix.  I can't do it right now - but I want to. 

Maaaaaaaaan...  No doubt.  There was never any way I wouldn't see this one.  :o <laughs>

Cabela's is really good about transferring to their other stores, too.  I can have them send it to the Cabela's in Glandale/Phoenix.  I can't do it right now - but I want to.

Thats a heck of a deal 98Z5V  ... A very good investment for your retirement

**Here a 308AR.com we "AIM" to make sure your future and the future of your children is taken care of"

This public service announcement brought to you by the 308ar.com future services division. We AIM to please and your future is in our SITES. We are here to help navigate the BARREL of life