• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Armalite NM Trigger Pull Weight / Adjustment.

Zebra644

Ron has the tacticals, all over the place.  I think he has spares for rifles he's planning on building in the future...  <lmao>

I've got a NM set, but it's tweaked beyond standard minimum weight.

We could send a gauge back and forth, and see what we all get, from the same gauge.  <thumbsup>

I could really use one of the tactical triggers for a build for my new duty AR, or to just feel one before buying. I am going light and switching from an all Spikes with a DD Barrel and Troy free float quad to a Seekins Billet upper and lower with a Noveske NSR Key Mod and damn its light. I'll also be taking off my flip Troy's and Aimpoint Pro, Surefire x300 with tape switch and putting them on this build. Now that I am no longer on SWAT becuase of a series of ortho issues, I can run something lighter and nicer and not worry so much about beating the hell out of it. I'd rather support a fellow member / vendor if possible just let me know. Thanks Tom I owe ya one.

Edited by Zebra644

Ok Zebra. I've got 3 of the 2-stage tac trigger assemblies (4 of the single stage....and I don't even use em anymore <laughs>) in the ol parts bin. If you wanna test fit one for the feel of it, shoot me a PM with your address, and I'll ship one out to you. If you like it, just pay me what I paid (my beloved Armalite) for it. If not....just ship it back. At least you can see if you like the feel of them. And they're adjustable like the NM version. The individual parts just aren't as polished as the NM.

Ron