• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

For Sale - DPMS LR-308 Upper Receiver - High Profile

Friends,

I am offering for sale -- to members here only -- a DPMS upper receiver. This is an OEM item, taken from a bone-stock factory DPMS LR-308T, and has perhaps 50 rounds through it. It is 'slick-sided', meaning there is no forward assist or ejection port cover, nor any provision for them.

If you want to know why I'm selling it, you can read all about it The short version of the story: this is the high-profile version of the upper, designed more for telescopic sights. I prefer iron sights, so I swapped this out for the low-profile version of the upper.

If you like glass on your rifle, and your other rifle parts are compatible with a DPMS upper, this would be a great addition to your project.

Below are three pictures of the item: the right side, the left side, and front to back. Please PM me if you're interested. I am looking for $100. Payment will be via my bright, shiny, brand-spanking-new PayPal account.

post-13893-0-09907200-1400522920_thumb.j

post-13893-0-09302000-1400522943_thumb.j

post-13893-0-77332000-1400522968_thumb.j

Edited by gnatshooter

Okay, I'm cutting the price to $85.00. What I want out of this is enough to get a holster for my new CCW weapon, which you can read about in the forum. 

I will eat the cost of shipping. She was a good, reliable, faultless upper. Did her job on a factory DPMS, so you know she's up to standard. She wanted glass on top, and I couldn't give it to her, but one of you can.