• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

7th and 8th levers for BAD-ASS family of selectors

Thank you guys for your support over the years!  yhmspecter, please remember to mention m4c in shipping instructions ;)

A short story on the short crank (8th lever) and scalloped (7th lever)

We have had the short crank since 2011, but waited for the scalloped levers to be completed before updating product pictures.  The scalloped levers took much longer to finish, mostly due to our shifting priorities (to receivers, mostly).

Both are based on customer feedback and suggestions, like many of our levers.  The scalloped lever is based on military moron’s modification of a short lever to better suit his needs.

While we kept quiet about this lever he called SRC (short, relief cut), the picture of the modified short lever has been on his blog for years.
http://www.militarymorons.com/weapons/ar.uppers4.html#ax556
http://www.militarymorons.com/weapons/img/ax55636.jpg

Both levers will be available as early as tomorrow on standalone BAD-ASS 90 and 50 degree selectors, as well as bundles with selectors.
BAD-CASS, Cerakoted and stainless steel versions to follow :)

All eight levers plus the end cap are modular attachment options for the BAD-ASS family of selectors.
newleveroptions2_zps6eda36af.jpg

A closer look at the 7th lever (scalloped), photo courtesy of Devin at almosttactical.com
IMG_6072_zps812dc127.jpg
IMG_6118_zps22f5a659.jpg
IMG_6084_zps0b177b93.jpg

Edited by Battle Arms Dev

Thank you guys for your support over the years!  yhmspecter, please remember to mention m4c in shipping instructions ;)

Does "308AR" work like "M4c" does?  :))

If I had to modify my BAD short levers I'd make the ends of them rounded on top like the stock mil-spec selector. I find the corner to be uncomfortable, especially when more leverage is required (the BAD levers don't seem to disengage as easily and I had to cut the springs a bit. Using an NP3 coated detent also helped).