• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Bushnell Elite Tactical 3-12x44 Scope

I recently purchased the subject scope after a lot of back and forth trying to make a decision. I thought I wanted the Elite Tactical 3.5-21 with the G2DMR reticle but changed my mind when a saw how big and heavy it is.I did like the reticle though and took a chance on the 3-12 model.

I mounted the Scope on a .308 I just built , replacing a Vortex PST 2. 5-10 that I took off a different rifle. What a difference! The Bushnell is VERY clear , much more so than the Vortex. Shooting, I found the adjustments to be dead-on. .1mil adjustment equaled.1 mil movement. Clarity was excellent at all magnifications.

This isn't a full-blown test and time will tell how it holds up but So far I love it. Plus, Liberty Optics has them for $716 delivered.

in my optic experience, weight has been a low priority. I glazed right over in the past. recently, I had my 308 all apart and realized how much heavier she is with the bobro and weaver tactical. that's a pretty beastly combo. the rifle isn't bad at all with the scope dismounted. certainly going to be a consideration for future purposes.

• 8 months later...