• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

OK! Here is a pic of me this morning heading out to shoot coyotes with the .308

TacBlade

Here I am posing just before heading out to shoot coyotes at the ranch in Wyoming. It snowed last night 6" and in the pic it was still snowing. A very nice 12 degrees.  Not to clear of a shot of the rifle, but I had fun today out there. We got 2 yotes, but we did let a 3rd one go?  We had just sat down to call and all the sudden a baby Antelope came hauling ass right by us at 30 yards away. Right on his tail was a very large coyote trying to get his breakfast.  We just sat there and watched that coyote chase him over the hill about 100 yards away.  First time I have ever seen that.  Good ending though, that little antelope came back over the hill straight at us on a dead run about 5 minutes later and no coyote behind him.  I guess it was his lucky day.

The other pic is of me also today.  I had my white camo coverup top on and my other rifle I had out today was a Christensen Arms 6mm.  If you have never seen a Christensen Arms rifle, they have a Carbon Fiber wrapped barrel that makes them a dream to carry in the field.  Also, Christensen Arms are now making AR15's and I believe they are working or already have a .308 AR out. 

I also tested out the new 2011 Polaris Ranger at the ranch.  They are nice!!!

post-302-136297265524_thumb.jpg

post-302-136297265525_thumb.jpg