• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Glock triggers

Cali_Ed

Slow is smooth. Smooth is fast.

you know I kept repeating these exact words every stage, but some stages the excitement got to me and just tried to go faster. I figured why not try. For my next match my major focus will be to get less points down and accuracy compared to trying to go fast. Fast will come later.

Slow is smooth. Smooth is fast.

We recently re qualified for the job. I'm still not where I'd like to be with my recovery from last years knee surgeries (2). So after shooting qualify, we had fun on a timed steel course. There were parts to run through, and several targets that had to be shot while on the move or you got penalized. I just focused on accurate shots and smooth footwork, never trying to burn it up, just not miss. Results?

Perfect qual, fastest steel time, b/c of no penalties.

Slow is smooth, smooth is fast. Same goes for lap times on the racetrack. You'll pick up speed, but you need to be smooth, or you'll be scrubbing speed and time.

I don't care to much about the weight as getting rid of that mushy creep. I've looked at the zev standard trigger but not much videos or any at all on that specific trigger.

Trigger needs to be plastic. I believe the other models of the zev are aluminum