• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Larue MBT-2

Doc_Tonka

What do you think about the extra width on that trigger ?  The machining or Finnish on that Trigger looks much better than the SSA.

About all I can say to that is...........You must really hate reliability.

I can tell you I will not live long enough to get 350,000 rounds with out changing a single spring ( also don't believe the guy in the Video did ether ) but willing to give it a try  <thumbsup>  <laughs>

Edited by survivalshop

What do you think about the extra width on that trigger ?  The machining or Finnish on that Trigger looks much better than the SSA.

LaRue's trigger looks awesome and is machined well.  Even the internal pieces are artful pieces  The width feels good just dry firing but I really don't notice it working through drills.  For precise shots it seems good, but will you know as I get more time on it. I have some substantial range time carved out next week and the week after so I will accelerate the review.  

• 1 year later...

Just installed a MBT, feels every bit as good or better than any of my Geissele triggers. Best two stage trigger for the money I have tried, the wider trigger feels great to me. Now the fun part, to see what it feels like after a thousand rounds! Wish I would have ordered several when they had that $99 sale but even at the regular price I'll be getting more.