• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

FS: Armalite AR-10A4BNMF. National Match. New and unfired.

Charlie

Gentlemen (and ladies),

I have an Army Marksmanship Unit National Match Armalite AR-10A4BNMF, new and unfired, that I wish to sell. I am only selling it because I have two of them and can only shoot one at a time.

AR-10BNMF2-1.jpg

I bought this AR-10 from Bud's and received it on March 27, 2012. It comes with:

• Two 20 Round Magazines.
• Black Plano Case.
• Owners Manual.
• AR10 National Match Carry Handle.
• AR10 National Match Front Sight.
• USMC Quick Adjust Sling.
• Sling Swivel Mount.
• Orange Chamber Indicator.

AR-10BNMF2-2.jpg

List price at the time was $2365.00 and I paid $2130.00 not including shipping. I bought it for one of my girls to shoot, but she ran off and married some dork right after I got it.

AR-10BNMF2-3.jpg

These are great rifles, superbly accurate (we routinely get < 1 MOA with factory ammo) and were never easy to find. I watched Buds for a couple of months before they finally got a shipment of two when I bought this one. They are currently "Out Of Stock" at Armalite, and have been for the last two years. I find none available on the internet, and I doubt that they will go back into production.

AR-10BNMF2-4.jpg

I'm asking $1900.00 plus actual UPS shipping from my dealer to yours. Personal check, CC or MO is fine. CC and MO ship next business day, personal checks are held 10 days or until you send me a jpg of the cleared check.

AR-10BNMF2-5.jpg

PM me for more info or other pics. Detailed specifications from Armalite's site follow:

AR-10BNMF2-6.jpg

AR-10BNMF2.jpg

In one of the best kept secrets of National Match history, the Army Marksmanship Unit has been shooting AMU-built National Match grade AR-10's for the past two years.  Their work has culminated with the acceptance of the ArmaLite AR-10NM for use "across the board" in NRA Service Rifle competition.

The result is the new ArmaLite AR-10NM rifle.  Superbly accurate, this rifle is ready for long distance match domination.  Equipped with ArmaLite's National Match Two Stage Trigger, matched receivers, extended elevation NM sights installed into ArmaLite detachable sight bases, and ArmaLite exclusive stainless steel match barrel matted to ArmaLite's MIL STD 1913 Free Float Rail Handguard.

Barrel Diameter under gas block: .875"
Barrel Diameter under hand guard: 1"
Length of Pull: 14 1/2"
Semi-Auto

Caliber: .308/7.62 X 51mm NATO
Barrel: 20" Triple Lapped, AISI 416R Stainless Steel, Match, Threaded 5/8 - 24
Rifling Twist: 1:10" Twist 168-185 (Will stabilize 200 Grain Ammo)
Muzzle Device: Stainless Steel Flash Suppressor
Front Sight Base: Picatinny Rail Gas Block
Upper Receiver: Forged Flat Top Receiver with Picatinny Rail and Forward Assist 7175-

T74 Aluminum
Lower Receiver: 7175-t73 Aluminum (forged)
Trigger: National Match two stage - 1st stage 2.5 lbs - 2nd stage 4.5-5 lbs
Overall Length: 41"
Weight: 11.49 lbs
Accuracy: 1" MOA
Included with Rifle: Two 20 Round Magazines, Black Case, Owners Manual, and Limited

Lifetime Warranty, AR10 National Match Carry Handle, AR10 National Match Front Sight, USMC Quick Adjust Sling, Sling Swivel Mount

Your Price: $2,365.00  EA
Out of Stock

• 1 month later...

I shot this group off a sand bag with my other AR-10BNMF. This is "Walking it in" at 200 yds. Round 7 was one click right from round 6 (Bushnell Elite 6500), and I called it good enough for 1MOA of deer. We were shooting Remington 180gr CL-PSP (my application is white tails). Armalite claims  less than 1MOA, but we routinely get 0.75 or better with commercial game rounds. I bet they will do close to 0.5 MOA with match ammo.

Charlie

20120107_BNMF_TGT_200.jpg

• 2 weeks later...