• Visit
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Aero Precision
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Faxon
Robocop1051

Would I steer you wrong?

29 posts in this topic

This weekend (10.14.2017 to 10.15.2017) we're running a 17% off sale to blow out our remaining Geissele triggers.  Code is: triggered

We have mostly SSA and SSA-E left.  Though the sale is specifically done to move our triggers inventory, everything in the cart gets the discount as well :thumbup:

15 hours ago, Duffy said:

This weekend (10.14.2017 to 10.15.2017) we're running a 17% off sale to blow out our remaining Geissele triggers.  Code is: triggered

We have mostly SSA and SSA-E left.  Though the sale is specifically done to move our triggers inventory, everything in the cart gets the discount as well :thumbup:

Roger, are you located close enough to AZ now, that you might be able to attend our Fall Shoot in a few weeks?...  2~5 Nov, Phoenix vicinity... 

That. Would. Be. Awesome.   :banana:

It's a possibility :D  We did move 2 miles away to a bigger house, but still in CA.  I didn't know you guys had these shoots, where is it being held?

1 hour ago, Duffy said:

It's a possibility :D  We did move 2 miles away to a bigger house, but still in CA.  I didn't know you guys had these shoots, where is it being held?

Here is the place to start.